Solution 10 inquiries to measure your present monetary well-being and spot steps you’ll take to reinforce it.
Have you ever ever questioned how your monetary well-being compares to the common particular person? This questionnaire will supply you a rating in accordance with your solutions, then you are able to evaluate your rating within the following techniques:
- To the U.S. reasonable
- Via age bracket
- Via family source of revenue
- Via employment standing
As well as, the web page supplies hyperlinks to useful sources in case there is the rest you wish to take motion on.
- What does “monetary well-being” imply to you and why is it essential?
- Do you suppose you wish to have to have loads of cash to have just right monetary well-being? Why or why no longer?
- What are one of the crucial key components that give a contribution to just right monetary well-being?
- What are a few things that experience a unfavorable have an effect on on monetary well-being?
On the lookout for extra interactive sources? Be certain that to take a look at the NGPF Interactive Library.