TopBrokersTrading.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data do we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data : any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing : any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data has been processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / us (both uppercase and not) –
There we are committed to following these data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities match the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information – means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: under certain circumstances, you may request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: this means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.< /li>
- Right to object to automated Processing: this means that you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is a result of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to make a complaint – where we decline your request under the Access Rights, we will give you a reason as to why. If you are not happy with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.</ span>
- Just for the help of the supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of an authority of vigilance and the right to other legal remedies such as the claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of your personal data.
Information you have provided to us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address etc. – mainly information that is necessary to provide you with a product/service or to improve your customer experience. We save the information you provide us in order to be able to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, shopping cart information, IP address, purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have a legal basis for sharing that information with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to such products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notification of changes to any service.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation established by law or by contract;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
For reasons related to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify yourself;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- communicate or for sales or billing;
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer base (purchase behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
If you have not informed us otherwise, we recommend offering you products / services that are similar or equal to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and promotional offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked for your consent for;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no later than
We could process your personal data for additional purposes which are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- the link between purpose, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be adequate protection for processing.
Vi we will inform of any further processing and purposes.
Not we share your personal data with strangers. Your personal data is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to enable us to provide the service or improve the customer experience.
We work only with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or government officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons to do so.
Let’s do our best to keep your personal data secure. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymize it where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.: Describes additional security measures.
Also if we try our best, we can’t guarantee the security of your information. However, we are committed to notifying the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
Se you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
Not we intend to collect or knowingly harvest information from children. We do not direct children to our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
Un cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies could hinder the use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide features that make the use of the service more convenient and make more personalized features possible. For example, they may remember your name and email in the comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.</ span>
It is You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies. org .
The last change was made on November 22, 2022.